This one tourist place is unique, because the cliff as the object forward. The cliff that looks like a masterpiece of gigantic art was inaugurated by the Governor D.I Yogyakarta on May 30, 2015. Along with Breksi Cliffs, inaugurated Tlatar Seneng, a large area equipped with a circular seat equipped with round stage diameter of approximately 15 meters. Tlatar Seneng is an area with Breksi Cliffs and is functioned for art performances there. Glance of this stage reminds us of the Colosseum in Rome Italy. Breccia’s camp is more preferred for special adventurous adventurers such as rock climbing, mountain biking or photography. Many parts of this beautiful place to serve as a photo object. Pre wedding photos are also very suitable if done in this place. From the top of the cliff, we can see the landscape of Prambanan Temple, Sojiwan Temple, Barong Temple and the magnificence of Mount Merapi and even the city of Yogyakarta. For those of you who want to reach the top of the cliff do not have to worry about the hassle, because suda formed rung on the side of the cliff to the top. The steps on this side of the cliff are also cantic for photo objects. Geo heritage tourism object is not formed naturally, but derived from ordinary rock hill that incarnated due to eroded mining activities of building materials by local residents for many years since the 80s and became a source of livelihood citizens. After the researchers conducted a study of this location, found the fact that the breccia breccias that exist in that place is volcanic ash deposits from volcano Purba Nglanggeran in Gunung Kidul. Due to this, it means the area is included in the cultural heritage that must be preserved.
Visiting Breksi requires the right time strategy. If tourists want to enjoy the morning sun (sunrise) in addition to recognizing the ancient stone, volunteers “Lowo Ijo” who manages the village tour is ready to receive guests at 05.00 WIB.Apabila tourists have been staying in the city of Yogyakarta or surrounding areas, an hour before must be prepared to go to the location about 15 km away. Sun rise tour is very mengasikkan because the view from the top of the rock directly hit the sun. Conversely if you want the beauty of the sun before the afternoon (sunset), tourists must be ready at the location at 17.00 pm. Although close to the city of Yogyakarta, the traffic potential is crowded in the afternoon can disappoint tourists who want to accompany the sunset.
- The first is the location of Brecon Cliffs of Jogja which is a former stone quarry can be said almost no large trees. Therefore, for friends who are allergic to heat, can bring an umbrella or visit when the sun is not too hot.
- Considering we will walk on the stone steps, I suggest to use comfortable footwear and not easily loose / damaged.
- In addition, as I have stated above, make sure the vehicle is in top condition. Why? considering the terrain to be climbed up and some broken roads.
- Do not forget to bring also sunblock and head covering rope katrena there no plants that can be made in shade and the wind is also quite tight.
- Do not forget to bring snack tau before to this place to eat first because the place visitors must return to the area near the temple Prambanan.
- Toilets: there are also toilets for the taste of bowel movements
- Parking: there are also two wheelers and four wheels