Enjoying a new year may be for some people very boring because of congestion and an overcrowded atmosphere in some cities. For those of you who want to feel the sensation of enjoying a beautiful new year’s eve
Ranu Kumbolo is a lake located in the area of Mount Semeru Malang and Lumajang, East Java. we wisata-batumalang.com with indonesiaholiday.id & Tourtoindonesia.com once again open an open trip climbing mount Semeru which is one of the highest mountains on the island of Java
Tour Duration : 3 Days 2 Nights
Minimum Departure : 4 People Meeting Point: Malang Overpass Market
1. Malang-Tumpang Station Angkot
2. Overlap-Ranupani Jeep contains 12 people
3. Sims (Ascent permission)
4. Eat 2x (before and after climbing, namely in Ranupani)
5. Eat during Ascent
6. Tents per team (4 people)
7. Cooking set (stove, gas, nesting)
8. Porter team (bring tents, main cooking utensils and logistics)
9. Standard P3K
10. Ngetrip’s Friend Tour Leader
1. Private porter
07.00 – 08.00: Meeting Point Malang Station
08.00 – 11.00: Malang Station – Tumpang Market – Ranupani
11.00 – 13.00: Simaksi, Repacking, Eating 1
13.00 – 18.00: Start trekking Ranu Pani post – Ranu Kumbolo (2,383mdpl)
18.00 – 06.00: Camp in Ranu Kumbolo, enjoy the view, eat 2
06.00 – 08.00: Wake up, enjoy the view, eat 3
08.00 – 10.00: Trekking Climbing love seamer and Oro-oro ombo
10.00 – 12.00: Back to Ranu Kumbolo
12:00 to 13:00: cook and eat 4
13.00 – 18.00: explore around Ranu Kumbolo and eat 5
18.00 – 06.00: Camp Ranu Kumbolo, enjoy the view, eat 6
06.00 – 08.00: Wake up, enjoy the view, eat 7
08.00 – 12.00: Repacking and returning to Ranupane Post
12.00 – 14.00: Clean and clean up items, report to TNBTS
14.00 – 15.00: Repacking and going home
1. Accurate Trip Schedule, although a limited number of only 4 people taking part in a combined trip must depart
2. Tour Guide Professional and master the field
3. Professional and trained porter group
4. group chefs provide delicious food menus such as Ayam Goreng Spesial, Sop, processed fish and non MSG seasoning foods
5. Malang Transportation – Overlap
6. Overlapping Transportation – Ranupane
7. Eat During the trip
8. Entrance Ticket
9. Group equipment (tents, cooking utensils, food supplies)
1. MANDATORY Carrier / Daypack
3. Chinese Costume (Field Suit & Pants)
4. Sleeping bag MUST
5. Normal mat / MANDATORY aluminum mattress
6. Cold Proof, Water Proof, Wind Proof MANDATORY
7. Raincoat / Poncho MUST
8. Outdoor Shoes MUST USE SHOES
9. MUST change clothes
10. Coupon / hat / slayer MUST
11. MANDATORY gloves & socks
12. Drink bottles and utensils MUST
13. Printilan Outdoor (matches, knives, rope etc.)
14. MANDATORY PERSONAL MEDICATIONS
15. Clean-up tools (tissue etc.) MUST
16. MANDATORY Flashlight / HeadLamp
17. MANDATORY Backup Battery
18. Trash bag is MANDATORY
19. MANDATORY masks
20. Peking Pole
1. Minimum departure of 4 people (this open trip always departs)
2. When traveling in a healthy and prime condition accompanied by a Health Certificate from the doctor
3. Do not have a history of illness that is harmful to yourself or others.
4. Cancellation due to unfulfilled quota there will be 100% refund of DP
5. The deposited DP cannot be withdrawn but can be replaced by someone else.
6. Registration closes H-10 before departure date.
7. DP payment of Rp. 50%, maximum one day after registration.
8. After making a transfer, PLEASE confirm immediately to the contact person, proof of transfer is saved, photographed and sent via Email / BB / WA.
9. The committee has the right to cancel the trip with certain considerations, and the participant’s DP will be returned 100%.
10. All participants who have booked, are considered to understand and agree to all the provisions above, and do not make excessive demands.
1. Those who are interested can directly contact our contact person to ensure availability of seats.
2. Participants are considered fix and get a seat / take part in the trip when they have paid the DP to the account number that has been mentioned.
3. Confirmation is requested, if you have made a DP transfer and notice if the name of the account with the participant name is not the same.
As a Local Brand we provide the best tourist destination for our customers for instance Bali, Yogyakarta, Batu, Banyuwangi, Lombok Island, Komodo, Flores, Sumba, Raja Ampat, Belitung, Toraja, Derawan, Nusa Penida.