Seruni Point Bromo
Seruni Point Bromo is one of the newest tourist destinations of Mount Bromo, you will be presented with the natural beauty of Mount Bromo from a different perspective. That is the view of Probolinggo Regency and Mount Bromo from the highest peak after the Kingkong hill.
Location Of Seruni Point
The location of Seruni Point can be accessed closer by using a jeep from Probolinggo Regency and Malang Regency Via Poncokusumo or Gubuk Kelakah. Bromo point is one of the alternative solutions when traffic jams occur to Penanjakan sunrise 1, Penanjakan sunrise 2, love hill and kingkong hill because on high season holidays tourist demand to Bromo is very crowded.
This seruni point has a natural beauty in the form of a combination of Mount Bromo and Mount Semeru, presenting its own uniqueness for those of you who don’t want to experience congestion in Bromo. You will be delivered using the Bromo Jeep, which is usually used in open Bromo pickups in Batu City or Malang City during high season holidays to visit the Mentigen post.
Access to Seruni Point Bromo
Mentigen post is one of the check points or parking lots for jeep Jeep Bromo for tourists who want to visit the Seruni Point. But keep in mind to go to Seruni Point you have to walk from the Mentigen post, the field that you will go through is asphalt climbs plus 260 steps. But the heavy terrain will disappear when you have reached the peak of Bromo point.
Seruni Point Bromo Tourism Attraction
This Bromo point tourism attraction is not a beautiful Bromo, Semeru and The Probolinggo plateau, but with a touch of Tugu Brawijaya totaling 4 poles above the height makes Bromo tourist destination even more amazing, the blend of nature with the local wisdom of building monuments makes Bromo as the most memorable tourist destinations, especially tourists who hunt instagramable photo spots. In the construction of Seruni Point, which poured in the state budget amounting to 5 billion in 2018, this was successful.
- Seruni point provides seating facilities under the brawijaya monument pillar for those of you who want to take a break
- Each stair is provided a chair for rest considering that 260 stairs are made quite uphill
- Toilets in the development process
- There are local residents who sell warm food such as fried tempeh, fried banana and indomie cup. In addition warm drinks are also available
Tips & Trip
- Prepare your stamina when visiting seruni points, try to have you slept at the beginning of time before joining the Bromo open trip because the terrain towards the whole point is very uphill
- Bring prayer rugs and mukenah because you are not provided in the form of prayer rooms on seruni points
- Bring 2 bottles of mineral water, 1 bottle is used for drinking when you are thirsty for climbing stairs 1 bottle you can use for ablution or going to the toilet
- Use a thick jacket because the weather at Bromo point is quite cold
- Bring personal medicines