Lake Laguna Ngade
Located in Ngade Village, Fitu Village, Ternate City, North Maluku, Ngade Lake is famous for its charming natural beauty. the potential possessed by this lake is quite large. Lake lagoon is one of the lakes with a natural panorama of its surroundings that is very stunning.
How not, the lake is close the sea, but the most amazing is this lake is a freshwater lake. In addition, because of its proximity to the location of the sea, the scenery feels soothing. Even interestingly, the beauty of Laguna Ngade Lake does not stop at that. From Laguna Ngade Lake, you can see the beauty of the beach and the panorama of Maitara and Tidore islands from a distance.
If you want to watch from the top of the hill, you have to take another vehicle up to the hill you will pass the land and the road to the beach area is very unique and amazing. From above you will see a beautiful scenery, because you will see the lagoon lake directly from above and face directly to the beaches and mountains of Maitara and Tidore that will fascinate you.
For those of you who are interested in visiting Laguna Ngade Lake, there is no need to worry about the problem of accommodation especially culinary. This freshwater lake produces many kinds of freshwater fish, so you can immediately enjoy the fish that are often sold by eating places around the lake. For those of you who want to experience other things, then you can try to enjoy the dish in a boat while enjoying the beauty of the lake through a floating restaurant.
- Motorcycle taxi : You can use a conventional motorcycle taxi because there are no motorcycle taxis online
- Public transportation: can also use public transportation.
- Toilet : toilet is also available, maybe someone wants to defecate
- Parking : there is also a parking lot for those who carry two-wheeled or four-wheeled private vehicles
- There is no prayer room here yet, but those who want to pray ask permission to have a shop for prayer